Macmillan Academy, Middlesbrough.TS5 4AG
March 8 2020 2.30 – 4.30 p.m.
Fantastic Four provides the opportunity for young people to participate in athletics in a fun and supportive environment. You do not need to be a member of an athletic club.
• Years 3 & 4 – Events : 1 lap using reverse boards, Standing Long Jump, 4 laps & Chest push with 1kg medicine ball
• Years 5 & 6 – Events : 1 lap using reverse boards, Standing Long Jump, 6 laps & Chest push with 1kg for girls and 2 kg for boys
• Cost: £3.00 per athlete with on line registration by Saturday 7th before 1800. £3.50 entry on the day. Please click here to register.
• Registration: from 2.00 – 2.30 (no later). Please bring 4 pins for your track number and £3.50 if not already pre-registered.
• Please note we are using the Leisure Centre, the location of previous years. Check the club website for details of parking etc at Macmillan.
• Only water is allowed in the building.
• Medals will be awarded to the boy and girl overall winners in each age group.
• Participation medals will be awarded to all other athletes.
• Any queries please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the details for the next NYSD XC which takes place at The Old Racecourse, Richmond on Sunday 16th February. This meeting is hosted by Richmond & Zetland Harriers.
Hope to see you all there on the 16th.
Sid Rudd (NYSD XC sec)
Happy New Year, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves over the festive season. Time now to blow away the cobwebs. Here are the details for the next NYSD XC meeting at Ormesby Hall on Sunday 19th January. Be aware that the finish has been changed and is now in front of the Hall, the start is in the normal place which is a 5min walk from the finish area.
Sid Rudd (NYSD XC sec)
The Charles Stuart T&F Meeting
(under UKA Rules)
Sunday March 29 2020
at Middlesbrough Sports Village. Open to all track registered athletic clubs in the Tees Valley
Photo Finish for all track events, EDM for field events and permit applied for
Track events start at 1030 Field Events at 1030
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES FRIDAY 15th March 2020
NO ENTRIES after this date
Entry fee: £5.00 for the first event, £3.00 for additional events
|Name: Tel No:|
|Email: Tees Valley Club:|
|U11G: U11B: U13G: U13B: U15G: U15B: U17W: U17M: U20W: U20M: SW: SM:|
|Events entered: 1. Best performance 2017 (if available)|
|2. Best performance 2017 (if available)|
|3. Best performance 2017 (if available)|
|4. Best performance 2017 (if available)|
|Please post your entry to Jill King (address below). Cheques payable to Middlesbrough AC(Mandale) or enter on line – see below|
|Numbers to be collected on the day at Registration(not given out in advance)|
|Please enter a max of 3 events for U11s and U13s and no more than 4 events for all other age groups|
|Registration opens at 0900 in the covered disability shelter and closes at 1230|
|The timetable will be finalised after the closing date and posted on the website at www.middlesbroughac.org.uk|
|Medals will be awarded to the first three overall in each age group|
|The club reserves the right to cancel any event due to insufficient entries or combine age groups where appropriate.|
|Results will be posted as soon as possible on www.middlesbroughac.org.uk|
|Field Events: 4 attempts in all age groups|
|Track Events: all are time trials, no heats or finals|
|Any queries to Jill – email@example.com
On line entries: www.race-results.co.uk
Postal entries to Jill King,112 Harlsey Road, Stockton on Tees, TS18 5DA
Here are the provisional results for yesterday’s NYSD XC at Fox Rush, if you find any errors please let me know.
Many thanks to Graham Hall and the members of New Marske Harriers for hosting the meeting. Despite the weather over the last few weeks the meeting went ahead with some slight modifications to the course to avoid the worst wet areas. Although there was some standing water and plenty of mud a good days racing was achieved. Hope you all enjoyed it.
The next meeting has had to be transferred to Acklam Grange School, Middlesbrough, this is due to some building work at Summerhill being delayed because of the weather. The date is still Sunday 8th December, I will send out the details shortly.
Below are detail for the upcoming NYSD XC meeting which takes place on Sunday 8th December at Acklam Grange School, Middlesbrough. PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE FOR THIS MEETING HAS CHANGED FROM SUMMERHILL