Here are the provisional results for today’s NYSD XC at Fox Rush Farm, Redcar. If you find any errors please let me know. Once again thanks to Graham Hall and the members of New Marske
Harriers for staging the meeting. The course was a well marked and marshalled, although the course was fairly flat it proved to be very testing in places. This gave rise to some close finishes with some of the lower placed athletes going right to the line.I will sending out the cumulative points totals out later in the week. The next meeting takes place on Sunday 20th January 2019 at Ormesby
Hall, Middlesbrough, details will be sent out after the Xmas break. Can I take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous 2019.
Sid Rudd (NYSD XC sec)
Macmillan Academy, Middlesbrough.TS5 4AG
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
November 11 2018 2.30 – 4.30 p.m.
Fantastic Four provides the opportunity for young people to participate in athletics in a fun and supportive environment.
You do not need to be a member of an athletic club.
• Age groups: Years 3 & 4 and Years 5 & 6
Events: Sprint run, Endurance run, standing long jump, and chest push of a medicine ball.
• Cost: £3.00 per athlete with on line registration by Saturday 27th. £3.50 entry on the day.
• Registration: from 2.00 – 2.30 (no later) Please bring 4 pins for your track number.
• Please note we are using the Leisure Centre, the location of previous years. Check the club website for details of parking etc. at Macmillan
• Only water is allowed in the building.
• Medals will be awarded to the boy and girl winners in each age group of each of the 4 activities.
• Participation medals will be awarded to all other athletes.
• Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Congratulations to Josh Allen who gained a Bronze medal at the Youth Commonwealth Games in Bahamas on the weekend of 22/23 July 2017. Great effort!
Congratulations to Josh who gained Bronze in the 3000m at school international in Dublin
Hannah Segrave gained a bronze in the women’s under 23 international in Poland. Well done Hannah and her coach Cyril Banks
As of 30.03.17 the waiting list for the Under 11s is CLOSED. It will re- open on 01.09.17
The club is currently experiencing a severe shortage of club vests of all sizes for the forthcoming track and field league meetings. All athletes must wear a club vest and our current supplier is struggling with demand. If you have been a member of the club and would be prepared to pass on your club vest for the benefit of others, please get in touch with the YDL lower team manager Jane Kelsey, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All athletes are encouraged to travel by coach, if one is available, when competing for the Club. The cost for all those travelling by coach is £7 per passenger. Please note that travelling fees will be collected on the way to the competition.