https://www.middlesbroughac.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/middlesbrough-ac-logo-CLEAR.png 0 0 James Fairless https://www.middlesbroughac.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/middlesbrough-ac-logo-CLEAR.png James Fairless2020-06-30 10:24:352020-06-30 10:24:35EveryoneActive - Update
Dear Athletes and Parents.
This is a letter from Paul Ayre, the Contract Manager at EveryoneActive
I can confirm that due to the measures required by the Government we at Everyone Active have been required to review the way in which clubs and coaches access the athletics track to coach their athletes. We haven’t started to look at casual use of the track at this stage due to the systems required to manage this safely this will be the last area that we will introduce in the future.
- Booking systems – we are required to manage the facility with a booking system so that we have control over the number of people turning up on site thus enabling the safe management of social distancing. (Bearing in mind that the current advice is a ratio of 5 – 1)
- In the past users would pay or register their visit at reception prior to walking through the internal corridors and access the track via the door next to the grandstand – this access process is no longer available plus we do not currently have a reception service to accept payment and when we do have a reception service we are required to reduce the customer contact to a minimum to reduce the risk of infection and enable colleagues to manage social distancing.
- To enable use of the track by clubs and coaches we have introduced the following changes.
- The club is required to book in advance the time slots required on the track for the different coaches/activities.
- The club will be invoiced for the number of slots they book so one transaction per month to the site instead of hundreds of payments made at reception by the users.
- The club will be required to introduce a booking system for club members and introduce a payment model for the members who wish to access these sessions. So members will now pay the club instead of paying the Sports Village.
- Those people with a membership with Everyone Active will still have access to the gym, swimming pools, fitness classes and casual track activity (once these have re-opened). We would suggest that these people may be required to pay the coach or club for the coached activity taking place as this time on the track will be booked out and not available for casual use.
- Further development of Athletics provision will continue over the coming weeks and months as we gradually open to more people whilst maintaining the management framework to support safe use of our facilities.
- Social distancing is key to the use of the track and we ask that members stick to these guidelines and that coaches continue to operate to these guideline until the guidance changes. Paul.