https://www.middlesbroughac.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/middlesbrough-ac-logo-CLEAR.png 0 0 James Fairless https://www.middlesbroughac.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/middlesbrough-ac-logo-CLEAR.png James Fairless2020-06-03 20:37:572020-06-03 20:37:57COVID Update
To all Club Athletes:
We hope you are safe and well.
Please note the following:
- Your coach will be in touch to check if you are still keen to be trained. Please let them know ASAP as it is very important they know how many athletes they can expect.
- Within the next 10 days, we will be co-ordinating the use of the outside track amongst the groups so keep checking in to the website and your coach.
- At MSV, initially there will be no toilet access or to the stands. Entrance arrangements are still at the planning stage with their management committee.
- The track will initially only be open to OUR Club athletes and our elite internationals. This means you will only be allowed on the track after producing your current 20/21 membership card. If you have not paid your subs this year, no access to the track. Contact me ASAP re renewing.
- It will be very important to keep in touch with your coach so they know who will be actually turning up to a training session. You will not be able to just turn up when you feel like it and equally, if you say you are going and you don’t , then you are wasting a precious place of the 5 athletes each coach is allowed to train at one go.
More updates as they happen.