Macmillan Academy is currently closed and likely to remain so tomorrow
and over the weekend.. In light of the issue of hazardous carparks and
footpaths, and generally the state of minor roads, it would be sensible
to make the cancellation decision early.

As I am organising the Charles Stuart meeting in March, there is a
possibility that the competition might go ahead in April, depending on
facility availability.


By giraffe