Come down and say 'hello'
We are pleased to hear from any person considering joining our club, if you are interested in joining our club please contact Jill King our membership secretary via this contact form, Jill will advise you on coaches available.
You don't need to be a top athlete, we are only too aware that children as well adults, are a little apprehensive in going along and meeting new people and participating in things they have never done before. Just come along and watch, talk to us, join us when you are ready.
Membership fees 2017-2018
Under 11 £15.00
Under 17/student/unemployed £35.00
Over 17 £45.00
Associate (non-competitive/volunteer) £10.00
Please complete the appropriate form below and return to the Membership Secretary details are on the form, please send with a stamped addressed envelope.
Download 2017 membership form
Download 2017-18 fees (renewal)
Any queries about club membership please use the form here
Check your England athletics details myATHLETICS Portal
Athlete's guide to change of club please see the documents below
Changing first club status
Athlete registration with England Athletics
The club pays £15.00 a time for this so that athletes who compete for the club at a high level are acknowledged. The number sent goes in the empty space on the back of membership card where it says England Athletics. This number is unique to each athlete and stays with them even when they change clubs.
- It is now compulsory for all athletes to be registered with England Athletics if they intend to compete in Open competitions and represent the club at the North Easterns, Northerns and in League competitions under UKA rules.
- As Membership Secretary I register athletes at the beginning of April hopefully in one batch. Deadline will be APRIL 1ST to contact me.
- I will only register current paid up members so it is the interest of athlete and Coach/Team manager to ensure that they are club members first.
- The club registers athletes every year but your EA number stays the same. The fact you may have an EA number written on your card does not mean you have been registered for 2016 (yet).
- This puts the onus on all Coaches and team managers to inform me who they want included. Not all athletes are competing athletes.
- The club will for the moment continue to pay the £13.00 per athlete to register.
- An athlete can be registered up to a week retrospectively after a competition. After that 7 days then they are deemed to have broken the rules and will be disqualified or points deducted.
- Be aware that I am not always available 24/7 to register athletes or even collect subs! so plan well ahead!
- Any questions, please use the form here