Macmillan Academy, Middlesbrough.TS5 4AG
NEXT EVENT: January 13 2019 2.30 – 4.30 p.m.
Fantastic Four provides the opportunity for young people to participate in athletics in a fun and supportive environment.
You do not need to be a member of an athletic club.
- Age groups: Years 3 & 4 and Years 5 & 6
Events: Sprint run, Endurance run, standing long jump, and chest push of a medicine ball.
- Cost: £3.00 per athlete with on line registration by Saturday 12th at 2000. £3.50 entry on the day. To enter click here.
- Registration: from 2.00 – 2.30 (no later) Please bring 4 pins for your track number.
- Please note we are using the Leisure Centre, the location of previous years. Check the club website for details of parking etc. at Macmillan
- Only water is allowed in the building.
- Medals will be awarded to the boy and girl winners in each age group of each of the 4 activities.
- Participation medals will be awarded to all other athletes.
- Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Please note that although we have gone into a new school year we will
still look at your year group as last school year. In other words if you
were a school year 6 in July we will still use that for entering the
competition. Any queries please contact Jill
Fantastic Four Saturday 28th July
A big thank you to all the athletes who attended and all the coaches,
officials and parents who helped out on the event. We managed (just) to
avoid the heavy rain.
Results on the website later.
Please note that the next, and last for 2018, outdoor event will be on
Saturday September 15th at 1430
The new date for the re-arranged Fantastic Four is Sunday April 29 at
1430 at Macmillan. It will be the last of the indoor series with medals
for all plus those who win their sections and the overall winners of the
(I am aware it clashes with the Upper YDL fixture at MSV, sorry)
Fantastic Four now moves indoors for the next few months of competitions. They will be held in November, January 2018 and March 2018 at Macmillan Academy. The next competition will take place on 26 November – more details to follow
This was the last outdoor event of the season and we would like to thank every-one for their help both on the day and throughout the season of competitions.
Thirty nine youngsters competed on 13 August on what turned out to be a lovely day to take part in and watch athletics. We hope every-one enjoyed the day and look forward to meeting up again for the next round of indoor competitions.